MOST INTERESTING CAVES
1) Eisriesenwelt cave: Austria’s largest ice cave
2) Fingals cave: is 70 meters (227 ft) long and is made entirely of interlocking hexagonal pillars of basalt
3) Blue Grotto: It’s a half-flooded sea cavern that is filled with an eerie blue light.The blue light is caused by sunlight filtering through an opening near the water’s surface. Anything immersed in the water also appears silver, due to bubbles in the water.
4) Wisteria Tunnel: are home to a dazzling display of wisteria arranged in a tunnel.
5) Orda cave: is the longest underwater cave in Russia and the world’s only known underwater gypsum cave. It has water so clear that divers can see nearly 45 meters (150 ft) ahead of them. There are also no currents in the cave. The cave surface you touch can easily break off. Cave diver Lamar Hires says that he has seen chunks of gypsum as large as cars and buses fall from the walls and ceiling.
he’s using two now?
This is a delicious mix.
Jewelry is very specific to an individual. Certain people are drawn to certain things. We really like the simplicity of these cuffs, though. Metal and leather. That’s it. They’re hand-crafted in the US. They have a sort of steampunk aesthetic.
Sold on Think Geek.
I’ve gone down many paths, all with struggles and pains. But at the end of every single path, I’m satisfied with my choice, because there’s no point in dwelling over something that’s over and done with. Learn from it, become wiser and better as a person. Friends and people in general will always poke fun at your attempts to do something you want to do. That’s your motivation to prove them wrong and to prove you’re worth it all.
Feel lonely? Suck it up and find some friends to be with
Unloved? Find people who will love you
Have hatred? Learn to love
No Self-Esteem? I don’t see anything there is to not like about you. So be confident